Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome site to make friends And gain and share yourself with the world!!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jack

jack

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-23

S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS Empty
PostSubject: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 2:40 pm

well this community is sleeping:sleep: well here is an sos to all anime lovers alien out here give me reviews 4 ur fav anime shows Like a Star @ heaven
ya i mean it:affraid: well all u gotta do is write alil bout it its main characters n all well itll be fun 4 ppl to discover new anime shows:cherry:
Back to top Go down
jack

jack

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 2:56 pm

flower well i luv hungry heart so ill start
well this is an anime show bout a rebel called kano kiyasuki overshadowed by his brothers success . both were football players bt kano was a bit hyper da story starts with kano joinin this new high school n meetin this girl called miki she saw him at da mall shootin a ball n forces him to coach da gurlz soccer team playin made kano realise hw much he loved football so he started playin 4 da boys team n he made frnds .
well wht i love bout this anime is hw i felt it when they won n hated it when they lost ull really love da strong story line n headstrong characters
catch it on animax its playin well plz contribute ppl:lol!: santa
Back to top Go down
cyber-alchemist-lance
Vtalk-Admin
cyber-alchemist-lance

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 3:02 pm

There is no question abt the show i like its naruto Very Happy srry lil time so me going but when i come back i will give u 200 words esay abt it
Back to top Go down
http://cybermedium.cjb.net
jack

jack

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 3:25 pm

cool no probs!!!!!!!
ill wait 4 da essay beat me if ya can:D
Back to top Go down
cyber-alchemist-lance
Vtalk-Admin
cyber-alchemist-lance

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 4:47 pm

Naurto : -

Well the story takes place in a place called konha, which is a ninja village.Well 12 yrs ago in the story line of the anime the village of konoha was attacked a monstrous demon fox, well this village had a person named hokage who is the most powerful ninja of the village, well he fights this beast but dies fighting in the end of the battle seals the beast in a baby which was just born this boy was our hero naruto Very Happy . Well the hokage, the 4th hokage to be exact was expecting the people of konoha to look at naruto as hero who keeps the beast locked but instead the oposite happened the people of konoha consider him as the beast itself Sad . Naruto who had no parents wanted to let all the people in konha know abt him so he try's to become a hokage . The entire anime is juiced up with the super cool fights and style . And contains the main point as if u believe in ur self anything is possible. As time passed naruto grows becoming stronger making new frnds and even learning to control the monstrous nine tail fox in him Very Happy.

so is that enough my frnd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dark reigner

dark reigner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 1:56 pm

Hi guys
Nice reviews there.
I have never seen both of the anime u guys mentioned Embarassed but heard Naruto was good. Anyways my most fav anime is Dragonball and its sequels( am a little bit surprised no one mentioned it). Its been around for a long time now so most probably most of u would also have watched it.
Dragon ball starts with story of a boy named Goku(he has a tail on his back:?: ) and a girl named Bulma(who's quite smart and sexy too:face: ), who travels around the globe in search of the dragon balls(seven balls which when brought together grants one wish - anything from worlds gr8est underpants:P to immortality and rebirth:afro: ). Anyways in their travels they meets Krillin(he has six dotted bald head), master Roshi(who cant get enough of 'the ladies'Rolling Eyes ), Yamcha(a desert bandit), a pig called Oolong and a flying doll(i have no idea what that is:))and both of them can transform into anything that they want to for 10 minutes or so. Goku also meets a girl named chichi and her father the ox-king. Now that i have finished with the characters, lets move onto the story.
It begins with as i said earlier goku and bulma going on to find the dragon balls. Goku wanted to see the world and bulma wanted to have some protection. After collecting the dragon balls for the first time and having many adventures in the interim(not giving out any spoilers🎅 ). Goku goes to train under master roshi:study: with krillin as his partner and goes on to compete in the world martial arts tournament. After that the story goes on to Goku travelling the world and about how he goes around helping people. In the way he also defeats the red ribbon army, tien & chelsu, king piccolo and piccolo Jr.
What i liked abt the series was that it was a mix of adventure, humor, action, twists and 'u know what8) ) '. It was not just one villain after an other for eternity like its sequels was .The whole thing is abt 154 episodes.

Thats all i have to write.
Thnk for reading.
"DARK REIGNER"
Back to top Go down
cyber-alchemist-lance
Vtalk-Admin
cyber-alchemist-lance

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 2:17 pm

:O that bigger than mine Sad u must really like it i must give it a shot but as far as i seen they are dragging it man really dragging it lots of eps with talks and after a long wait finally a fight
Back to top Go down
dark reigner

dark reigner

PostSubject: Inuyasha   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 1:59 pm

hi guys,
Because I enjoyed doing it last time, I am going to do it again(wow that sounds stupid, so let me rephrase). Due to glorious replies i got for my last post I am back to rock ur world with an other anime( man am i crap with openings or what). This time i am going to write abt Inuyasha.

Originally drawn up by Rumiko Takahashi, Inuyasha protrays the story of a half demon called Inuyasha(duh). The story begins in 1996 modern tokyo, with a girl named Kagome Higurashi who the reincarnation of a powerful priestess called Kikyo. Turns out Kagome had "shikon no tama" inside her, that kikyo had in the past burned with her body so that no one could get it. The shikon on tama had huge power and could give infinte power to evil people.

So, it so happens that Kagome lives in shrine which has a well( bone eater well) which sucks her into medieval japan( u know with warlords and all), so she could travel between times. There she meets Inuyasha and u just know something is gonna happen between them. After freeing Inuyasha( he was bound to eternal sleep by kikyo for tring to steal the shikon no tama), Kagome accidently shatters the tama into a hundred pieces. So Inuyasha joins kagome to collect the shards of the shikon no tama. In the way they meet sesshomaru (Inuyasha half brother; full demon; and my most favorite character in the anime ( i am not gay, if thats what u r thinking) whos out to kill Inuyasha partly because he was a half demon and disgrace to the name of his family and partly because he wanted the tessaiga( sword given to Inuyasha which according to the story had the power to kill 1000 demons in one swing, but is not so great actually)). He also meets Shippo (a kid fox demon, who could trick others with his magic), Mirokko( a buddhist priest, who was constantly after woman and feeling their butts !!! and a kazana in his right hand- a hole that could suck up anything), Sango(a youkai tajiya, just means demon hunter and thats pretty much abt her wait she had a kid brother named Kohaku who was under the control of naraku). Whos Naraku( a collective of demons formed together in a human), hes like the main villain in the show who never seems to die and has many other demons like kanna, kagura and hakudoshi under his command. In the middle things become messed up for Inuyasha as kikyo comes back to life and he has no option but to 2 time with both kikyo and kagome. And theres also a wolf demon called kouga whos after kagome since she could sense the shadsof shikon no tama.

My god thats huge. Actually there are more characters but i just thought not to make u more confused than u already are. But thats one of the reason why i liked the anime. That and the love triangle galore, the action (ok may not be to your liking but u must agree it better than some of the other animes out there) and the humour.

this was written by dark reigner
to be read by those who hav nothing else to do and for all anime fans
Back to top Go down
jack

jack

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 4:56 pm

well ill write bout ghost fighter
well this is a story bout uske urameshi who is a high school rebel he was cmin back frm school when he saves a boy frm cmin under a car bt when he dies da spirit world decides that is behaviour was unplanned n make him da spirit detective n he fights da demons its kool ull love it !!!!!11
Back to top Go down
ayu tateishi

ayu tateishi

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 7:43 pm

welll long essays..kewl.....
i luv all animes but 4 now let me write abt full metal alchemist....
to tell abt it...its commonly abbreviated as FMA, created by Hiromu Arakawa....The manga is still running in Japan, and 16 volumes have been released so far. The anime, on the other hand, is finished, and consists of 51 episodes and a full-length movie sequel. Both incarnations (the manga and the anime) have seen massive popularity in both Japan and North America....Anime Insider named it "Series of The Year."
Fullmetal Alchemist is a fantasy manga... In this alternate world, the exaggerated science of alchemy is heavily used in conjunction with acretian soul wanderers, but takes on a further fantastic element not seen in real-life alchemy. Real-world alchemists attempted to transmute gold and diamonds from lesser metals. In the fictional world of the series, alchemy becomes the science of transmuting matter into different matter through the use of transmutation circles—based on real-world science, yet also magical, with seemingly infinite uses. Talented alchemists may apply to take a State Alchemist test to join the Amestris military's State Alchemists.

majour characters:-
Edward Elric: The main protagonist, Edward ("Ed") Elric is the famous Fullmetal Alchemist.... He has a prosthetic automail arm and leg, is of short stature, and typically reacts in an exaggerated manner to any remarks about his height. He is known for being the youngest State Alchemist, gaining this title at the age of 12.
Alphonse Elric: Alphonse, often nicknamed "Al," is Fullmetal Alchemist's secondary protagonist; he is Edward's younger brother. For most of the series his soul is trapped in a large suit of armor, causing other characters throughout the series to confuse Al with the "Fullmetal" Alchemist.
Colonel Roy Mustang: Roy Mustang is known as the Flame Alchemist. He is Edward's direct superior officer in the military, but has his own goal, mainly to become the Fuhrer, leader of the military.
Winry Rockbell: Winry is a mechanical expert who is a childhood friend of the Elrics. She, along with her grandmother Pinako, built Edward's automail, and she also helps maintain the automail when it gets broken.
Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye: A hard-working member of the state military. She is especially proficient in the use of firearms.
Colonel Maes Hughes: A member of the Investigations Division and a good friend of Colonel Mustang and the Elric brothers. Hughes loves his wife, Gracia, and his daughter Elysia.
Scar: One of the few surviving Ishbalans). His real name is never revealed, but he is referred to as "Scar" because of the X-shaped scar on his face. Scar's right arm, which is tattooed with a rare transmutation circle, was given to him by his brother shortly before he died. Scar believes himself to be an instrument of God, and kills State Alchemists using his alchemical skills, despite the fact that he believes alchemy is an abomination against the natural world.

King Bradley: Known as the Fuhrer, he is the military dictator of Amestris, holding the official political title of president (King is his first name).He has a mind like a steel trap, and maintaining Amestris is his chief priority at all times. He hungers for war and is constantly sending troops to locations all over Amestris, "purifying the land." He is also renowned as an exceptional swordsman and is referred to as the "Ultimate Eye".

Lust: Sultry and cool-hearted, she is the first of the Homunculi encountered in the series. She has the power to extend her fingers into a spear in the blink of an eye to use as a weapon, and is thus known in some translations as the "Ultimate Spear" or "Ultimate Lance".

Gluttony: A large figure who eats anything he can get his hands on, including humans and inanimate objects.

Envy: Sarcastic, sadistic, and cold-hearted, Envy has the ability to change appearance. He hates mankind, viewing them as pitiful and weak. Envy is a male, but his appearance is androgynous.

story:-
Edward and Alphonse Elric were children living in the rural village of Resembool in the country of Amestris. Their father Hohenheim, a talented alchemist, had left home when Edward was very young and Alphonse was still an infant. Years later, their mother, Trisha Elric, died of a terminal illness. After their mother's death, they lived with Winry and her grandmother until finding a teacher to teach them alchemy. After completing training, they came home with the intent of reviving their mother with the transmutation circle they found in their father's notes and made the attempt soon after acquiring the circle. However, this attempt failed, resulting in a twisted mass of flesh and bone at the cost of Edward's left leg and Alphonse's entire body. In a desperate effort to save his brother, Edward sacrificed his right arm to affix his brother's soul to a suit of armor. After that, Edward's left leg and right arm are fitted with two sets of Automail, a type of advanced prosthetic limb. In the original Japanese, the term "Fullmetal" is used to describe a person who is stubborn. In the series it is often attributed by minor characters to Ed's automail arm and leg, or Al's armor body.It is revealed that when an alchemist becomes a State Alchemist, they are given a special title. Edward's title was Fullmetal, making him Fullmetal Alchemist.

A State Alchemist by the name of Roy Mustang arrives during the failed human transmutation. After seeing their skill at alchemy, Mustang suggested that the way for the two boys to achieve their goals would be to become State Alchemists and work for him. Spurred on by the man's proposal, Edward set out to become a State Alchemist, enabling him to use the resources available to State Alchemists to discover a way to restore what he and Alphonse had lost. The brothers eventually learn of the Philosopher's Stone and set off in search of it as a means to restore their bodies. Along the way they discover secrets about the Philosopher's Stone they never wanted to know, and find others who seek it as well, doing almost whatever they can to get their hands on it.

One unique characteristic of Fullmetal Alchemist is that the stories of the manga and anime separate soon after the beginning, and weave vastly different tales. The most prominent of the differences is the primary antagonist. In the anime, this is a woman known as Dante. A previous lover of Hohenheim, Dante and he were masterful alchemists and perfected methods for making the Philosopher's Stone and a form of immortality in which their souls move to a new host body every time their current vessel began to age. However, Hohenheim soon fell in love with another and left Dante, taking with him the perfected Philosopher's Stone formula. Although Dante is still able to jump from body to body to preserve her youth, she is able to spend less and less time in each body as it decays faster with each jump, so she seeks the stone's formula to sustain her power. Dante is the leader of the homunculi, and though she did not create all of them, she sustains them by feeding them imperfect shards of the Philosopher's Stone. She uses them to spur Edward and Alphonse into finding the complete Philosopher's Stone formula for her.

The main antagonist of the manga series is a man known simply as "Father." Evidence suggests that he, like Dante and Hohenheim, has perfected an immortality formula, and is possibly a citizen from the ancient desert civilization of Cselkcess. Found in the manga series as ruins, this civilization is believed to have great alchemical and technological prowess, but suspiciously, all of its inhabitants disappeared in one night. Unlike Dante, Father is the creator of all the homunculus in the manga series, and commands them from behind the curtains of the High Command of the country Amestris, which, King Bradley (the homunculus Wrath in the manga) later reveals to Roy Mustang, was created by Father. It is suspected that Father plans to use Amestris as a gigantic transmutation circle to create a Philosopher's Stone, but the homunculus Envy hints that, although close, it is not the whole truth. Regardless, Edward and Alphonse become mixed up in Father's plans, and end up becoming prime "human sacrifices" for whatever Father has in store.

hahahahaha...i copied the main points frm the internet n pasted but anyways mine is the longest..hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
dark reigner

dark reigner

PostSubject: keep it real   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 4:36 pm

yo ayu
keep it real woman:x
anyone can get stuff on the internet:cry:
loongest eh!
we will see how long that lasts8)
Back to top Go down
ayu tateishi

ayu tateishi

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 2:40 pm

hey i copied only few lines k.....n if it does not last long then ill write more bigger tan tat one.....hehehehe......so wat abt u all by urself?????or wat???? k if it is ten ur gr8......
Back to top Go down
jack

jack

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 2:48 pm

hey i agree write it uself n doesnt have to long be precise rather !!!!
n thanx 4 contributin
Back to top Go down
ayu tateishi

ayu tateishi

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 2:58 pm

k ten....ill rite by ka own this time....k ill write ultramaniac.....
main characters:-
ayu tateishi_is a normal hi skul gal....she tries to keep cool at all times n keep up her name 4 bein cool coz a guy she liks (kaji) told her tat he liks bein cool....she is gud at playin tennis...her parents are away coz of buisness...she has brown+gray eyes and brown hair.....n i wan a write abt her characters but too bad i don lik to write abt ma self hahahaha....

nina sakura_is a witch frm magic kingdom....she uses mini-laptop that has a thinking and feeling AI in it....she has to check it to ensure she has the skills to perform a certain spell and then the spell is downloaded via a wire into a tiny chest where the contest are transformed into the magic item...she coms to earth 4 studies n is also 1 of the candidates to be the princesses of the Magic Kingdom n meets ayu n becoms her frnd.....she is always delightful.....The home she's staying in on earth has a human wife and a Magic Kingdom husband.....she has brown hair n brown eyes....

tetsushi kaji_is a star in ter skul....he is a basebal player....he keeps gud with all coz ayu told him tat she liks him the way he is....tho tats not the true himself...she too hates bein amoung gals n getin gifts frm tem.....she has brown eyes n brown hair.....

tsujiai hiroki_is a frnd of kaji, who is often seen together with him. He is the head of the boys' tennis club. He is a fan of many manga and has similar taste with Nina. He is very steadfast and has a good sense of self-worth. Hiroki is in love with Nina.....he has black eyes. black hair....

rio_is a magical cat of nina which can turn into a boy.....

maya orihara_is also a witch frm magic kingdom...she is one of the candidates to be the princesses of the Magic Kingdom and Nina's childhood friend, Maya has a pet chameleon named Lulu.At the beginning of the story, Maya had a strong rivalry with Nina but after som time the rivalry ends. Maya has a crush on the prince, who loved her since the time from their childhood when they danced together and she saved him, and later marries him to become princess of the Magic Kingdom.

yuta kirishima_is Coming from the Magic Kingdom too... yuta and Nina are childhood friends.... He is gud enough with magic that he dosent need a computer to cast spells like Nina does and teases her about that frequently. He has a kind heart. At first, yuta seems to show affection towards ayu but he actually prefers Nina. He is only dating other girls because he wants to find another girl and tries to love someone else, because Nina obviously isn't interested.then he meets sayaka n he luvs her...

sayaka nakamura_is a beautiful girl at school, who is known as an "ice doll" because she is cold towards guys who askes her out...She is interested in dating yuta, but has a secret agenda. sayaka is revealed to be half-witch on her deceased mother's side. she grew up on earth....yuta and nina could not detect that sayaka had magic powers... due to bad experiences when she revealed her powers to friends in the past... she is gelous of Nina who has so many magical and non-magical friends.

story:-
ayu tetsushi is a junior high school and is known as the cool popular tennis club girl that all the other girls idolize..... To tell the truth, ayu only acts cool in order to impress tetsushi kaji of the school baseball club...she feels that she can't confess her love to kaji because she believes he'll refuse her and then it'll just be a downhill life from there so she typically just watches him from afar and interacts on occasion with some slight stuttering and girlish giggles..... when alone, she tends to be hard on herself for how she acts towards him and laments over the lack of relationship but continues to have the same belief about it never working and not wanting to ruin the dream.
one day, ayu meets nina sakura, a transfer student.....ayu finds out that Nina is a witch that came from the kingdom of magic to study abroad in japan to try and help her grades.she bein the same grades of ayu, she ends up becomming gud frnd with ayu n ten tey com to kno the secrets of each other....ayu's interest in kaji that often causes trouble with his best friend hiroki. While Kaji would probably be all for a relationship, hiroki goes so far as to tell Ayu that he himself doesn't find any interest in such things and won't do anything to encourage that for Kaji since he's his best friend.....nina decides to use her magic in attempts to help ayu get closer to kaji....then ters another character committee who is searchin 4 a proof to prove tat she is a whtch to every 1.......
this is a story of one girl’s hope of love and another girl’s study of magic and their friendship to overcome the challenges set before them.it is cool, funny n lil romantic.....
Back to top Go down
jack

jack

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 4:31 pm

lolz thats better Very Happy its one of my fav anime shows too holla u rock!!!!Cool
Back to top Go down
ayu tateishi

ayu tateishi

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 2:34 pm

tank u ^_^!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jack

jack

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 4:05 pm

so whats up ppl no more posts????????
Back to top Go down
ayu tateishi

ayu tateishi

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:29 pm

so...does any one kno the anime day dreamin..one gal was talkin to b abt it...abt cldnt kno much abt it..

Last edited by ayu tateishi on Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ayu tateishi

ayu tateishi

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:31 pm

S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS 341p
S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS Hear_me_talk

S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS 341p
S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS Hear_me_talk
this is for the cyber kingdom emperor

S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS Sig
Back to top Go down
ayu tateishi

ayu tateishi

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:49 pm

k..wat other gud anime?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS   S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS Empty

Back to top Go down

S.O.S TO ANIME LOVERS
Page 1 of 1